Customer: Logic PD
Project: Responsive Website
- Updated information architecture
- Redesign site theme – custom design
- Fully responsive framework/templates
- Migrate CMS platform from Expression Engine to WordPress
- Integrate CRM forms – Netsuite
- Improved on-page SEO configuration
- QA testing and deploy
When Logic PD needed their website redesigned to reposition the company in a changing market landscape, they looked to Ecra to provide the expertise to get the job done.
Ecra’s scope of work included re-working the site architecture and design to better focus on the Customer Journey with an emphasis on Product Lifecycle Management while making the site experience translate to all users across desktop and mobile devices.
The updated website features a fully responsive design with quick contact forms and strong call-to-actions on every page. Interactive elements and related content blocks help user engagement while the backend content management interface in WordPress helps ensure timely site updates and SEO on-page optimization.
Looking to improve your identity?
Get in touch with Ecra to discuss your next project and how we can help.